Training and Continuing Legal Education
A CLE should make you think, question the way you do things, and enthuse you more than the free ice water and pens.
CLE courses should inspire us to be better lawyers, to want more from our practice, and to have more to offer our clients. A CLE created and delivered by Conscious Legal Minds goes beyond the average lecture and results in an interactive, interesting, and informative training tailored for your audience. In person and virtual CLE/trainings available.
CLE credits may be applicable for ethics, professionalism, mental health/substance abuse, and/or general credits.
Sexual Violence Legal Education
Conscious Legal Minds offers training, CLE, and consultation on issues related to:
- Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- Representing Survivors of Sexual Violence
- Sexual Harassment and Sexual Violence in Agricultural Work
- Effective Outreach Strategies for Farmworker Survivors of Sexual Violence
- Legal Options for Homeless Survivors of Sexual Violence
- Serving Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, and Queer (LGBTQ) Survivors of Sexual Assault in the Military
I practiced civil sexual harassment and sexual assault law for ten years, specializing in the particular needs of survivors from farmworker, homeless, and LGBTQ communities. I am available to train, conduct continuing legal education, and consult on issues related to sexual violence.
Watch Surviving Sexual Violence on the Streets: A Know-Your-Rights Film for Homeless Women, a documentary short film I directed and produced as a Staff Attorney at the Victim Rights Law Center on behalf of the US Department of Justice's Office on Violence Against Women.
Trainings and consultations can be conducted in English or Spanish.
For your next training or CLE, contact Conscious Legal Minds.